Friday, November 7, 2008

Finnally I have a real anniversary

Lately I've learned a lot about myself, know matter what people may think of me and Allan being together I love him and he loves me. I see him as my best friend I tell him everything he knows what I like, dislike my fears and my dreams. No matter what he still loves me. That's a great marriage in my eyes. He has saved me so many times I can't count any more and I know he'll continue to save me, as I'll continue to stand by his side. God got it right when he put us together we are as one.
So Today is our 1st year anniversary. To me that's a big step (its been 10years together) but one year of marriage. He slept in and told me he didn't have to be to work til 9am. I left at 8am to take the boys to school and he never went to work, but went shopping. He actually went online to find out what you buy for the first anniv. It says the first year is Traditionally paper and modern day clocks. So he went out and bought me a very sweet card and a watch (just so you know I love watches). We'll see how it goes for next yearbecause it says for trad- cotton and modern-china. He can buy me clothes anyday, but I'm not a china girl. I know you're all wondering what I got him. Well he got a very lengthly card for all of you that get cards from me know. And you all might be thinking I'm crazy but last week I brought home his present a beautiful boxer. He loves boxers and I wanted someone to walk/run with. Her name is Melisha and she's 1 1/2 years old. You're all saying I need another dog like I need a big hole in the head, but I love dogs and Allan loves me so Here she is!!!






1 comment:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

congrats on your first year! The Boxer is so cute!