CONGRATS TO BROOKE AND HER NEW BABY BRAYDEN ( I don't know how she's spelling it)
I had to put this picture in I told Lacey...
Haha
We just get there and the girls find each other and start making trouble like we all know girls do..

Grandpa the only guy... Sorry... But we all love you.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

No get together is
full filled with out some pictures of friends and family stuffing their faces.



Four generations of Austin-Grimes... Grandma, mom, sister,
niece
Four Generations of
Reid's... Grandma Reid,
Vanessa (Aunt) Brooke (Cousin) Lana (2
ND Cousin) I think..

You have to have party games so here's one. I didn't take pictures of them smelling dirty diapers and trying to find out what food was in them. I thought I'd be nice.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I love your camera too! I can't believe you got the pictures up so soon...Gotta love baby showers and family!!!
You took lots of great pics with your NEW camera...thanks for posting them! It was such a FUN shower..thanks for coming :)
Post a Comment