Monday, September 7, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

So here's my baby in his first tournament this year with Th e grizzlies... To say the least it was a long weekend. We where rained out Saturday morning.. They lost the first three games of the weekend, and made a victorious comeback the next TWO games to WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP... WAY TO GO BOYS...
No matter how he did we are proud of him and will stand up for him no matter what..
We love you Dallan




And just a through in This might be the house we are buying... We are in escrow so cross your fingers Allan really likes this one, me not to sure but I'm sure I'll get use to it. It is a brand new spec home never been lived in. Which is always nice I don't have to deal with the last buyers problems...



2 comments:

Nikki said...

The house is nice. I love the picture of Allan and Dallan.

Veronica said...

Soit sounds like you had a busy weekend! So glad to hear the won the championship!!! So about all the drama....

About that house...I love the style and the side garage...I hope you get it...What's the sq. footage? It looks big!