Friday, November 6, 2009

Fair time

I love the fair, not for the rides or the big crowds of people, but for the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just thought he was really cool...
Dallan did really well at the baseball games. How fast can you pitch and throw a strike?

Thy look like a lively bunch...


Haunted house..WHOOOOOOO... well the biggest scare was when Michael grabbed my mom on the ride..






The boys going on the Himalayan.. Dyllan was scared at first but loved it and wanted back on..





The cotton candy ladies..LOL

The kids all on the tea cups Dallan had to go alone because he wanted to go fast and the other two didn't..




This is Dallan after the roller coaster..



Dyllan picked out all the toys That I HATE when he won.

At the fair they did a remake of Michael Jackson's THRILLER it was pretty good hard to see, so many people......

No comments: