Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter Resurrection day

HAPPY EASTER 2010 Remember he loved us so much he gave up his life to save us all.
G-ma flowers for her Anniversary
Dallan with Isabelle and his Easter basket.

Dyllan With his Easter basket. He got BOTOX the day before. hahahahAll my boys' Easter Baskets. Yes Even Allan gets one. I don't want him to feel left out..
G-ma Easter Baskets for the boys
I HAD TO TAKE THIS PICTURE THEIR NEVER THIS NICE TO ONE ANOTHER
The studs




I can' get my kids off their bikes and scooters. Soon I might have to get them surgically removed from them
We made RICE CRISPY TREATS. and yes I helped I put in the food coloring.



Time to find the Easter eggs. Not to hard as you can see. This is Dyllans kinda first year, at least for him because he doesn't remember doing it before.

DALLAN WAS IN IT TO WIN IT

Dyllan was to busy looking at the colors and trying not to crack them open. He got mad when the plastic eggs would pop open.




Because we were out side we had to check out the pool. But of course they didn't think it was cold.. They Lied


No Holiday is complete without some football..
Dad had to come in and protect Dyllan. He was getting tackled

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the Easter pictures...I miss my boys being young and doing the Easter egg hunts!!! hopefully I will get to do it with the grand kids some day!!!! BTW you are a great story teller!!!