Isis still a little scared of getting burned
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Christmas Eve with my family
Christmas is always such a great holiday. Diner with the family, football and basketball outside with the boys. Mom cooking and then of coarse for the kids opening their gifts.
Dyllan at the counter trying to steal some food.
Aunt Tiffany and Isis making deviled eggs for Papa.
Isis loves to help in the kitchen
Dallan wondering when diner will be done.
G-ma making something new like always mashed cauliflower. It is suppose to be like mashed potatoes.
Allan and Papa always hiding from me. I take that a little personal.
Dallan and Dyllan Ready for the fun to begin
Franks Family is ready as well
Uncle Herbie came for Christmas this year.. Yeah the more the merrier
Dyllan was having a blast
Isis opening her Disney set of barbies.
I love seeing all their excitement as they see what they get
So does daddy
Isis still a little scared of getting burned
Isis still a little scared of getting burned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I can relate...My husband doesn't let me get pictures of him either...
How did the califlower mash potatoes taste?...I heard they are very good...I wanted to make them at one time, but my husband frowned on it, so I didn't....
Great to see you all!!
Post a Comment