Monday, March 21, 2011

Grandpa's 80th Birthday Surprise

Happy Birthday Grandpa.. We love you and hope you enjoyed your day..
80 years old
The man of the hour. Lou Austin known better as Dad, Grandpa, Great-Grandpa and friend
So surprised his family hide this from him
Two of the newest family members
Allan and Jake could they be brother???? hahaha
I didn't do anything
Two of the greatest women in my life.
Hopefully we add a new family member soon. ?????

Stopped in the middle of a sentence to pose definitely a Reid kid
everyone mingling
Diner is here... YEAH
Grandpa goes first
Loving the conversation as well as the deer

The Austin Girls. Beautiful
I love you all so much the whole Austin Bunch
Veronica had her bright Ideas
The family Pyramid
Grandma and Grandpa
He is so cute and I couldn't stop taking pictures of him
gather around for gifts and the family made a photo collage DVD just for you


Everyone pitched in and bought a security door

Funny I have no words for that
Mother's / daughters

Father / son
Very good cake.. loved it
Was a little sacred we were going to make him blow out 80 candles

Josh flew in from around the world.

First time Grandma and so proud

kids getting into everything just look at that face you know he's doing something wrong
My family isn't just the four of us its the one's growing in this house. Thank you all for making this happen. We had a great time and love being with all of you. The video was great and I can't wait to have one of them
Boys and their toys

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I love this album! Thank you Tricia for putting Grandpa's 80th Birthday Surprise party on your blog...You got a lot of great pictures of the family!!!!