Friday, June 10, 2011

First day in the pool Summer is almost here

Went over to a friends house to swim....
 They are all waiting for the fun to begin

 I didn't say patiently I just said waiting
 Lunch in the front yard


 goof ball
 Mikey this is his best side he says
 Matt's best side hahahaha

 what they would do if they didn't all have i-Touches
 still learning and scared

 They don't listen when you say no running



 its still really cold I can't believe they want to be in there

 time to get wet sorry B you were first


 Dallan second
 and B again


 what a great teacher Krislyn is

 BOMB








 OM GOSH He lost his legs lol


That's how Dallan Dove before we taught him the right way


 Can he make it

 well yes he can
 wanted to teach him how to swim but he wouldn't get in
 love that smile


 Going somewhere


 my Stevie Wonder

Nice Jumping Boys

No comments: