Are family is getting bigger and busier, but its nice that we can still get together and party.
I tried to get pictures of each couple or family.
What Dallan likes to do when he's not playing Ball Sorry about these guys. But I love them
We need to have a room full of bean bags. The kids where so quite.....hahaha
missing a kid (Ryan) but he was running around with Dyl
Upset Isis got to change.
The Date has been set and We will have a new family member MAGGIE
Who wants an apple
I don't know what to say about Dyllan except he's mine and he makes me laugh
Santa
Since when did SEE"S make Candles lol she read it wrong
This is the same picture (pose) every time, just in different clothes
Dallan and G-ma get there hair dyed at the same place
Kruse Family
trying to sleep
1 comment:
Enjoyed the Christmas pictures!!! You got a lot of great shoots!!! Thanks for sharing them...I was looking for them on FB...But decided to check your blog!!! Have a Happy new Year!!!! Looks like Allen is teaching Joe his bad habits!! ha ha
Post a Comment