
We are excited to say WE ARE ALL CURTHOYS'. For those of you that may not have known, Dallan & Dyllan were still Grimes. Me and Allan have been married for nine months now and our court date was today. They are now Curthoys. As you can see Dyllan is so happy to be apart of the family. As for Dallan, he couldn't wait to be a Crthoys. (That's how he spells it.) We may have done everything backwards, but we know we're doing it right. I love my boys all three of them so much, I could have never asked God for a better family. They are my world....
2 comments:
Congrats...thats AWESOME!!
That is awesome! I love love LOVE that you have a blog! haha, i'm glad i started a new trend. But boy it is addicting though isn't it. i love it! You boys are so big! I wish i could see them more often! But i Will be home fro christmas though! So hopefully I can see you then!!
Post a Comment