Friday, August 29, 2008

The truth or a myth ????

The question being Do Blondes have more fun then Brunetts???

You all know me and know my hair never stays the same color for more then a year. Last Summer it was black, through the spring it was brown. Now full blonde. All because I try to follow the Bible when it says thou shale obey thy Husband. He wants it all Black or All white. I think he's in love with Christina Agularia. She went from black to white. Its not the color he wants, but for now it was a really big change I have to get use to. I did it on Saturday and it was ORANGE/blonde. Really bad and I had to go to church looking like that. I'll tell you I was so embaressed. But I put honey blonde toner in it sunday night and now here it is. It looks better in person, so you'll all have to come see me.

2 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I think you look good blonde :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

ya it is real cute! I don't know if I could pull off blonde but I think you do. It's so fun to change your color all the time. I miss it. I have no money haha. So i'm just sticking to the natural for now.