


I've had a really hard month so far. Dallan got into a collision at school 9-26 with three other kids and and one of them stepped on his face. Its gone down since it happened. He had a swollen cheek and I thought he would get a black eye so far that hasn't happened. It look worse in person. Also Dallan has been complaining of really bad stomachaches for the past month. I can't tell if he's lying to get out of school. I did finally take him to the doctor, got blood work, x-rays and a upper G.I.. All came back normal (perfect health). I'm at a complete lose, what do I do from here.. I finally went to the doctor about not being able to smell for the last 7 months. Had a MRI (scary) and It also came back normal now awaiting an ENT appointment. Allan's mom has been sick heart and lung problems and lets not forget my mom and Allan both having ongoing stomach problem. ( getting worse) AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, my girl has been crashing, you all know me and my computer is my best friend, she also sick, and may never come back.. Lets all take this time a PRAY...... haha.. Dyllan is the only health one, but that could be because he doesn't talk..
1 comment:
Poor Dallan it looks like a bad bruise! I hope its nothing serious with his stomack !!!
Post a Comment