The socks are Hugh they kept falling of his little feet, but they were green. And for those of you that really know him, green is his favorite color.

See how happy he was, he never knew they were going to cut out his tonsils or Adonises. Poor baby.. The picture is Dyllan and Daddy boxing....
Here he is after Surgery the nurse yelled at me (kind of) I wanted to hold my baby and she told me very stern NOT TO TOUCH HIM or WAKE HIM UP.. He didn't do very well coming out of Anestassia, they gave him Demerol to calm him back down.
All covered up and so sweet.
The nurse tried waking him up again, and he was so scared and wanted mommy to come to the rescue, I had to wait until he unhooked him from all his monitors and IV. He grabbed me and would not let go. I had a hard time trying to get pictures, because I felt bad putting him down, he was so scared of everything. He finally got his Popsicle and calmed down. I have never seen him eat so fast. It was gone before it was open.
Dyllan back a home in bed and very tired. He was up long enough to get a drink and fall back asleep.
ASLEEP LIKE A BABY...... MY BABY.................
Allan went out an bought Dyllan all he could eat. I think some of it was for him to..
Two of my boys relaxing and eating Popsicles and watching gone in 60 second. He sleep for about an hour and wanted to be with his daddy.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Day About Dyllan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear all went well...I hated seeing the pictures of him after surgery-Poor little one...
I like the picture of all the snacks...It's funny to see how dad's react!
Keep us posted as it sounds like you have a lot a head of you...
Glad he did well over all !!! It must be hard see him going through pain..but hopefully it will all help in the long run! Will probably have fun eating all the ice cream and popsicles !!!
Post a Comment