Friday, March 6, 2009

Friends amongst Family

The new friend in our lives is doing good. Simba and J are still having some fighting issues. J is just protecting his territory and his family jealousy issues. They fight at least once a day if that. The only serious injury was a torn back leg pad on Simba's foot. Its funny when people are around J does not mess the Simba, he lays with him and is fine, but when we turn our backs J will swat him. It's been two weeks and I'm giving it a little more time, Simba is beautiful and a very human friendly cat. As for Allan he says I should have let Simba go the day I brought him home and J went after him. Every time they fight he says call you aunt. (Ronnie)

Doesn't "J" look so sweet and Innocent.

They were playing with a shoe lace together with no fights until I left the room. A small sweet, Innocent cat fight amongst friends.

They Simba went to hide in the top of the cat tower. "J" never goes up there.

No comments: