Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grandma's SURPRISE Dinner

Grandma Austin's Birthday. I love spending time with the WHOLE family. It was a surprise for her to know the whole family was coming out to spend her birthday with her and make new memories to last a life-time.


Mom and her two youngest grand kids, arriving for Dinner


All the girls together.... AREN'T THEY BE- A- U- TI- FUL.


The Kruse family


Grandma getting all the love and attention she so deserves. I love you Grandma


Selena And Nikki (cousins) counting how many times Tanner had a melt down. I think we were on 8. But that's OK he's so cute.


Intense conversation. I think it was about menopause, or just men in general. LOL



Mom and Dad, I may not say it enough but I love you and you guys mean the world to me.


Nikki got all the kids together to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Well I think the only one singing was her.


Tiff and John enjoying their Dinner an thinking about when they can go to the gym and work it off. Something is wrong with these two. Who wants to work out????





Everyone enjoying their food and great conversation.




Dyllan made himself comfortable, throwing off the shoes and playing MONSTER Trucks on the table.


1 comment:

Selena and Russ!! said...

love to see all the pictures! Very cute! It was a fun time for sure to see you guys! i love hangin out with the fam!