Sunday, July 25, 2010

Diamondbacks WEEK

Welcome to the D-Backs.... Monday METS vs D-Backs

The boys brought their gloves a course to catch HOME RUN balls. They didn't get one but the guy behind us caught it Allan wasn't tall enough, IMAGINE THAT..

Allan is a METS fan first.

I don't know how they can sit here and watch this all. I was hard for me so I just people watched instead. SORRY baseball fans
Dyllan all ready to Catch a ball. Sorry baby. maybe next time
Game Three WEDNESDAY night. Mets Vs D-Backs again. Mom and Dad came out with us this game. The boys were so excited.
The Mets lost the first game with Allan wearing his mets shirts so he thought if he wore a D-Backs shirt the Mets might win.. Again sorry didn't happen

Allan's Player #26 Miguel Montero

Dyllan's Player #10 Justin Upton

Dallan's Player #27 Mark Reynolds

Dallan's Friends were at the game. He plays on Dallan's Little League

Last Game for us this week.. FRIDAY Giant's vs D-Backs.. We went with our good friends Misty and her son Kyle. Dallan's best friend.
Dyllan not happy I'm still taking pictures.

The BEST FRIENDS


Everyone Meet DOOBBIE. Dyllan's had him forever and takes him out every once in a while if daddy lets him.
Dyllan's BEST FRIEND.. As well as Misty who Dyllan thinks is the bank. He always ask her for money and food that me or Allan had said no too.. Cause she gives in..

Big head everywhere, Dyllan is scared of them..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the 3 man in your life from the back side...It reminds me of a poster picture....Family nights out are so fun...Glad you are creating memories with the family...I like to see what you are doing...Love the one with your mom's hair in a ponytail too!