Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of School for both boys

MONDAY My boys first day of school for 2010-2011... Yeah... Maybe... This is the first year for me in 5 years with out having a kid at home.. They look happy now, but how will they look at the end of the day.


Dyllan was screaming no more pictures..

Dallan getting ready to go to his class. He was excited to be back at school.
Dyllan on the other hand was not having it. He wanted to go back to his other school that he had been attending the last two years with his Favorite teacher MISS KRISTEN. He cried for about 45 minutes. He started once we walked in the door.
I had to have the teacher grab him just so I could run out the door. Just makes you wanna cry.. I got him to play with some blocks, but when I tried to leave he would started crying again.

This is him after school not sure if he was happy, sad or mad. But he said he had fun and meet a new friend. I asked Dyllan if he was going to cry tomorrow when I take him to class and he said "YES"..... Dallan had a great day, loves his teacher and has most of his friends in his class.


Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DIDN'T CRY.. He walked in and was great.. NOW I WANNA CRY...

No comments: