Monday, September 20, 2010

BAR-B-Q..

You all know me... So I will start off with the cutest one at the party... A be-u-ti-ful Old English bulldog. He was the life of the party for those of you there, you know what I mean.

Such a hottie.. I wanted to take him home.

It party time..

You always have to start with chips and salsa...
Then move in for the main coarse...
Very nice and I would just like to say GUS is a great chief..


Can't cook without the Right beverage.
He looks tired someone give him another round.
This is a shot if a life time.. Mikey doesn't drink at all, and I made him hold it for a photo opp.


Beautiful Kayla smiling like always

Misty with her be-loved Starbucks cup. She searched everywhere to get..
Gus and Allan enjoying a night off from coaching baseball and they deserve it..

Carly and her mommy Janet..
Andy and my fav little one Ryan, who is scared of me. We have to find a way to change that

Mike always playing games on his phone, but he swears he's not ignoring anyone. He See's and hears everything
Noah, Kayla and Levi. They boys are loving all the girly attention can't you tell

Time for karaoke and dance fever... Dyllan starts it off..

Kayla jumps in to rock this joint.
I think they had enough of dancing, they are breaking this party up.. FREEZE

These are the manly posses.. They think they are man enough to jump in the pool... ITS COLDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!Kayla putting Ryan to bed.... Isn't he the cutest
Levi Jumped in and right back out... Teeth chattering
Tanner says I got this.

Right after this shot they all got out and went right back in the house. They were in the pool less then 5 minutes. what a bunch of babies.. hahahaha
Andy made it to our shin dig..

Christy joined us later as well.

With hubby Matt... It was really nice to have everyone over and just talk about everything

Phil came in for a short minute.

Lets all say thanks to Gus for throwing this together and feeding us a great meal..

He might be a little drunk, but it was funnnnnn.....

No comments: