They think their cool... Hiding from
the paparazzi...

Dinner time aren't they a cute couple.. Love you guys

The bill has arrived.... Did I bring enough

It was Allan's Birthday Aug 20, Misty Aug 15, Mine July 31, and Chas.. We all got a plate of cake and ice cream

She
might kill em for this picture, but isn't she adorable...
LOL
Time to get our game on... The boys are really
competitive.. Funny Mikey is
shooting the wrong way.. He knew he was going to Lose..

Letting Allan go first so he knows what he has to come back with..

Now Mike's turn.. Well Mikey won that one.. Sorry babe

Misty and Sarah are next...


the boys racing cars.. Allan came back and won this game.

Off to the horse track.. I think it ended at 2-7 Mikey taking him DOWN..

It was a ton of fun, but we all have kids at home waiting for us.. Time to go..

DAMN, that
paparazzi is every where, we need to hide again
hahahaha I got you .....!!!!!!!!!!!....

No comments:
Post a Comment