Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christmas presents... BEDS

The boys received an early Christmas present from Grandma Curthoys... Both of them now have a twin bed, maybe now they might start using them instead of sleeping with me and Allan.... This is Dyllan's room before we got bedding. His room was all cars (Disney). I let him pick out his own bedding and now he thinks he's a big boy he wanted sports.
So I had to change the stickers on the walls to match his bed. Such a big little man.




Dallan Already has a sports room, but well see what he picks out. He wanted TONY HAWK, it matches the color on the walls. I guess it works. He has an autographed picture of some motocross guys.


All that matters is they like them and that they SLEEP in them.. Merry Christmas one and all..











1 comment:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ha ha We are doing the same thing!! Hopefully we both can get our beds back and the kids can sleep in their own :)..the boys look like they are excited about it