(Mom) I asked Dallan what Christmas was celebrated for,
(Dallan) he told me it's the time to give to other.
(mom) While that was a good answer I told him we are celebrating Jesus' birth. The service explain it better to him and we read the story together.
(Dallan) Jesus was born to save us and I'm glad he came...
So now a few pictures of the 3 family Christmas'... First at Grandma and Papa's house Christmas eve.
And finally our house with Allan's side of the family.. Grandma Curthoys friend..
Aunt Nikki and Uncle Dana with their baby Zachary, and of course J.J the cat had to be in the picture. You can't tell by the shot, but Aunt Nikki is expecting her second son (Ethan Michael Allan Terry). She wanted to be just like me. HA HA But I admit boys are easier..
The Curthoys Family...
We also did Christmas diner at Aunt Tiffy's house and the boys received their Christmas stocking from grandma and papa Grimes.. I love Christmas, but I'[m glad the stress is over. Just remember Christmas is about Baby Jesus and how he was born to save us all.
If your greatest need had been information,
God would have sent us an educator.
If our greatest need had been technology,
God would have sent us a scientist.
If our greatest need had been money,
God would have sent us an economist.
If your greatest need had been pleasure,
God would have sent us an entertainer.
But our greatest need was forgiveness,
so God sent us a savior.....
No comments:
Post a Comment