Saturday, January 31, 2009

DOGGY EXTRAVAGANZA

So I'm here to say I LOVE DOGS... I went to a dog rescue EXTRAVAGANZA. There were over 300 dogs up for adoption, by over 50 different rescue groups in the state. I ran across the dog of my dreams. I've wanted this kind of dog for like FOREVER. My family thinks I'm crazy as well as you will to when you look at the picture. This breed is really rare in this state, so I would have to find a breeder here or look out of state on the Internet and order a dog. Is that not like the weirdest thing to hear order a dog on the Internet. Well if I ever save enough money for one, which is any where from $300 not to bad to $1500 out of my ball park I will own one (SOMEDAY). So if anyone loves me and wants to donate to my doggie fund or you know just buy me one would be great. ha ha. But really if anyone knows of anyone that breeds or has a CHINESE CRESCENT HAIRLESS dog, I'm all over it. Don't hesitate to call me. The one in the picture was ordered from Chicago and this lady loves her. They kind of look like a mini pony only having hair as a main and tail as well as the hair that covers their feet like a Clydesdale( the Budweiser horses). Everyone their asked if she put a wig on her dog, but no that;s what the hair looks like, she dyed it pink to make her stand out. She's a beautiful little girl.


3 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

holy crap that is a funny lookin dog. haha. but at the same time it's really cool. I hope you could get one someday! I want a dog but Russ won't let me get one yet. We can't have them in our apt anyways and I would like to have more time when I get one. But i really am ICHING for one. I want a German Shepherd. i think they are so pretty.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Wow that is one hot pink dog! I have seen some CHINESE CRESCENT in the "ugliest dogs show" on tv....I think the CHINESE CRESCENT dog won the ugly contest too :)

Veronica said...

I love the hot pink on the "pony".
Looks like a cool dog!!!