Monday, January 12, 2009

Say goodbye old Friend and hello new one

It was only two years ago I bought my little white baby. She was a great Truck but I really wanted something bigger to fit my family better. So when me and the girls went out we could fit in one car, and when I mean the girls I mean me, mom, Tiffany and the kids all 4. I love driving so I always want to be the one driving, but we all couldn't fit and the white girl. So here she is the last time I'll see her. Goodbye old friend..................................................
The salesman Jim, has sold us cars before and helps Allan's company with fleet trucks. If you ever want to buy a Ford you need to see him. He's the best salesman I have ever meet in the car industry, which you all know is hard to find, because their vultures when it comes to sales. He's friendly and willing to help by your standards. He DOES NOT play games like the others. I hate buying cars I'd had really bad experiences with TWO dealerships, but I would recommend him anytime. Hello new Friend. So here she is you've all been waiting to see her. Dyllan is taking her out for her first test drive. Everything is done and we are ready to go...


A better picture of her in the day light. Isn't see beautiful isn't she wonderful. Expedition EL (extra Length) She kid of like the Excursion I use to have a little smaller, but not by much. I can't wait for all of you to meet her.. ha ha





2 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

that is a BIG CAR lol.you will DEFF will be able to fit everyone in it :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

THat is s nice looking car! It's always hard to get rid of your old cars you have memories in and get used to a new car. But getting a new car is very exciting and now the whole fam can come!