Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dyllan Practices with the big boys

My little man all grown up in one day. Plays ball with the 9-10 year old's and graduates all in the same day. I'm not sure I can handle this.

He's the pitcher just like Dallan. MAN was HE EXCITED

Look at that concentration. Ready for anything

Dallan and Kyle were the catchers, Which Dyllan wanted to do, but I'm not to sure about that right now.Allan already throw a ball at his ear while playing catch. But Dyllan shook it off and it didn't even phase him.


Up to bat, my #1 Dyllan. Both kids want the #1. Dallan has been #1 for 3 years, so Dyllan wants #1
Up close and personal


He was AWESOME. He hit better then Dallan did at that age. I love my baseball Family

Who's gonna catch it.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Boy's you gotta love them!!