Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dyllan Graduates Speech Pre-School

The WISE OWL ONCE SAID...............

My baby moving to Kindergarten.
He doesn't want to Leave Miss Kristen's class. He loves you.

Today is the day!!!!!! Graduation and Ice cream who could ask for more.
Getting his cap and certificate.

How cute.
He was so happy Daddy, Dallan and Grandma came.
Why don't they act like this at home. Well I guess I should just shut up at least that don't act like they do at home out.
Singing for all the parents, Dallan even joined in.


Don't ask about Dallan I don't know. He's crazy I bought Popsicles for the kids allergic to milk and Dyllan who doesn't eat Ice Cream


The whole class. The last time most of them will see each other.
Close up on my babies.

EVERYONE MAKE A FUNNY FACE

Dyllan will be going to Kindergarten next year and he will still be receiving speech and language class to help him out. the teachers there I think are great so , he's in good hands.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks for sharing...I love seeing the boys...Dyllan sounds like he enjoyed his speech pre-school that is great...

Sounds like you are making progress!

Miss Kristen said...

Yay!! I love the pictures! :) I'm going to miss Dyllan! It was a great 2 years, and he made SO much progress!!!!