Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Day and Water Play

Both boys had a water day at the same time. Luckily for me their schools are right next door. So I dropped of Dyllan in class with his friends, and Ran over to Dallan's school.

Just in time to watch them walk out to the fields.

They had to run the cup on their head to the other end and pour it into the bottle. as you can see not much water ever made it into the bottle.

I don't think this girl even tried. Dallan was getting quite wet and they just started.
Dyllan was playing in the bubbles he really didn't get wet which to me is strange he's my water baby.
Dallan holding a water filled baggie, jumping and crawling to get to the end of the obstacle.


Miss Kristen in all her mightiness, the water queen. (Dyllan's Teacher) we will miss her next year.
Dallan running with his water filled bag to the end and sitting it on, which ever team did this the fastest won. Dallan's team won.... hahahahah

Dyllan washing his trik at school and splashing all his freinds.
Now Dallan had to spin 5 to 7 times and run dizzy to the end.

I think this was getting to him. WATCH OUT HE MIGHT BLOW....
Dyllan enjoying the sun and waiting for his other pop.

They don't look wet enough SOMEONE GET THE HOSE.......Time to call it a day. I'm tired just watching..


I'm glad they go to the same school next year no more running back and forth.

No comments: