Have a moment for Shawn.. A re-make of a prom picture.. Dream Big


A Strong Family gives hope.

A group of
Friends gives Love and Joy

You never know how long you have, so make as many memories as you can, as well as take pictures so, who ever you may leave behind and remember those times......
What Shawn left behind.. Daughter Destiny, Brother Allan, Sister Nikki, and Daughter Tommie
Dallan and Allan.

Allan's kids..

Momma Roxanna, Uncle Ronnie, Allan and Nikki
Tell your loved one, that you have their back and will love them forever. Even if you know they love you, its great to hear it too.
1 comment:
It was a real nice service and I think Shawn would have liked it. He will be missed by so many people. He touched so many lives in the short time we had him....I, for one, will never forget him. I love you Shawn and you'll be forever missed
Post a Comment