She is a purebred Shih-Tzu. She is only 6 weeks at least that's what the rescue told me. She should still be with her mom at this age, its to early to separate them. We think she might be a bit younger. I still wanted her even after knowing she was sick, with a runny nose. But if anyone can help this little girl it would be mom and me. The rescue gave me some meds for her and sent me on my way. For a rescue they seemed a little funny to me. So that made me want to take her even more. I wasn't sure if the puppy was being well taken care of in their hands. So time to meet miss puppy, she still doesn't have a name, it takes time to get the perfect name.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Mom's surprise
You all know that I went to the dog rescue even this weekend, well I didn't come home empty handed. My mom has had a ruff year with pets, and most of you know she just lost her Rottie Tondra and that really killed her, only down to one dog Nikki. (the Yorkie) She's been going back and forth in her head about getting another dog. I saw this little girl and I had to help.

She is a purebred Shih-Tzu. She is only 6 weeks at least that's what the rescue told me. She should still be with her mom at this age, its to early to separate them. We think she might be a bit younger. I still wanted her even after knowing she was sick, with a runny nose. But if anyone can help this little girl it would be mom and me. The rescue gave me some meds for her and sent me on my way. For a rescue they seemed a little funny to me. So that made me want to take her even more. I wasn't sure if the puppy was being well taken care of in their hands. So time to meet miss puppy, she still doesn't have a name, it takes time to get the perfect name.
As for miss NIKKI she's not yet willing to allow another dog in her home.
She is a purebred Shih-Tzu. She is only 6 weeks at least that's what the rescue told me. She should still be with her mom at this age, its to early to separate them. We think she might be a bit younger. I still wanted her even after knowing she was sick, with a runny nose. But if anyone can help this little girl it would be mom and me. The rescue gave me some meds for her and sent me on my way. For a rescue they seemed a little funny to me. So that made me want to take her even more. I wasn't sure if the puppy was being well taken care of in their hands. So time to meet miss puppy, she still doesn't have a name, it takes time to get the perfect name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TOO CUTE..what a nice surprise for your mom !
How's mom's new pup??? Very cute & nice surprise!!!
Post a Comment