Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines weekend

The start of my valentines weekend Saturday was flowers and the boys candy from school. I kind of miss working when the deliver man comes in and drops off flowers for all your friends to see. But I can't complain at least he still thinks of me. Being married for only a year but being together for 10years it means allot to me he still cares to want to make it special.
On Sunday we had a wedding to go to. It was our brother-in-laws brother. Also a good friend and softball player with Allan. Tyler and Jenny Married on February 15, 2009. High school sweethearts. Here's little Zachary (Nikki and Dana's 1st born). The flower boy. I should have video it because he was dropping his flowers and going back to pick them up, he didn't want to lose any of them.
This is the Bride Jenny getting to walk down to her soon to be husband. My camera started acting up so I really didn't get any other pictures of the wedding party. Sorry
My boys waiting to eat.

We asked Dyllan if he wanted to be in our wedding when ever that maybe and this was his reaction. Kind of scary.

Zachary on the dance floor getting his groove on.

Like mother like son. As soon as the music started he ran to the dance floor and showed the world his moves. At one point he was even break dancing.
He was doing his impersonation of Michael Jackson.

The wedding was beautiful and I hope the best for the new loving couple and their growing family. CONGRATULATIONS...... Tyler and Jenny Terry.....

No comments: