Friday, February 20, 2009

Trying to be a foster mom for homeless animals

As a lover of animals, I'm sad to say that the Boxer I brought home in November 2008 has found a new home. I have some neighbors that I think are crazy. The man behind me was lifting his pit over the fence to see my girls. I have no problems with pit you all know that, and she is a very nice dog, but Mulisha the boxer thought so to, that she was trying to jump the fence to play with her. She ended up jumping my next door neighbors fence and getting stuck in his orange tree for a couple of hours. The little old man about 70 tired to get her out her loves her, well all boxers. (he use to raise them) He of course didn't mind her coming over to play. Long story short she found a nice home in Queen Creek. I would of kept her, but every time her tried to jump Sage would bark, and I received a complaint from the police and if it happened again a $500.00 fine. As well as if Mulisha got over the neighbors fence and maybe ate one of their rabbits, that animal manslaughter and a $5000 fine and most likely death to the dog. NOT something I could handle. It might seem like I have had allot of animals the past year, but I look at it as saving them most of the owners say their putting them down if they can't find them a home, so I think of it as fostering them and if it works out I'll keep them. I brought in a male Boston Terrier Chance, who was not a good fit, he made Shyanne feel more powerful so they ganged up on Sage and hurt her a few times. And Sage is my baby. Then Izzabell, who I still have and love, she's my cuddle bug and she worships the ground I walk on. Its nice. And then DC the calico kitten, who was way to much to handle with two 15year old cats. He went to a home in Washington with a truck driver, One of the nicest men I've meet. As for Mulisha a nice couple that have had boxers before and know what to expect. I would really like to start being a REAL FOSTER MOM. If you know of anyone that has a pet that they can't keep and doesn't was to deal with all the crazies out there, just call me. I'm not in this for money, just good homes. I've haven't charged anyone for adopting an animal from me. So stayed tuned for adopting on here...

Chance Male Boston Terrier 3 years old (actullay born on the same day as Shyanne my other Boston Terrier 6/14/2006)

DC (dallan's cat) was 6months old I had her spayed before she left.

Mulisha purebreed boxer with cropped ears. Born 5/20/2007.

No comments: