Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dallan's second birthday

FOR THOSE OF YOU COUNTING DALLAN WILL HAVE THREE DIFFERENT BIRTHDAYS ONE YET STILL TO COME.............................................................................................................
Dallan and Allan could not agree on where to have his birthday party and we waited so late, I begged my mother to have it at her house for his baseball team. WE had a swim party I thought might not happen, according to the weather people it was suppose to rain and be windy, but I think it was pretty hot and no clouds. IT worked out for me so who's complaining.

I couldn't get a good shot of all the kids there were a lot more then that, but they were throwing balls at each other. They were everywhere.
I've had some complaints that Allan isn't in the blog that much so here he is. This is as good as it gets. Allan hates pictures. Most of the ones I get of him I can't put on here, he's always telling me I'm number one if you get my drift.


Have you noticed that Dallan is always so excited to have a cake..
I get the bad mom of the year award... I ordered a cake the day before the party and then forgot to pick it up. I finally realized right when I wanted to serve it and didn't have one.. But I made it back with the cake right as everyone was done eating hamburgers and hot dogs. The cake was suppose to have baseball players on it, but I guess they ran out and didn't order any for poor BIG "D's" cake.
Dallan had a blast and got a lot of cool stuff and have his friends spend the night, of course not all of them.... If that would have happened, I would have had to take up drinking... We had three of his friends stay over...
The family on the stairs watching on as Dallan opened his gifts.. Allan friend Allan right above him laughing at him because HE-MAN Allan couldn't open a kids toy.. Then again who can..

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I can't believe you forgot the cake! Who forgets the cake...It is the most important item! haha too funny..

It was funny to see the pretty cake without the baseball players. It just isn't right!!!