Friday, May 15, 2009

Water Day at Preschool

Dyllan had water day at preschool as a celebration of the end of the school year. Dyllan's last day will be on Tuesday. These pictures are in no order at all. As you skim down I'll let you know what is going on. This first Picture is of D and his teacher. I think he's crushing on her... What do you think??????
These are his classmates....I don't remember ever getting Popsicles at school...



Big Brother D was home sick so he went with us to play in the water... He looks really sick huh.

This is for all those fisherman that always say they caught a fish ten times their size...

Frog toss...

Dyllan must has a lot of crushes.. He followed her around the whole time. But she's cute its ok..
The teachers didn't think that the sprinkler was doing the job they grabbed the hoses and just drenched everyone willing...

Isis didn't really get wet.. You know how those Princess types are... And then it was over..

2 comments:

Veronica said...

They looked like they were having s-o-o-o much fun...I can't believe how hot it is already....Are you glad school is almost out :)

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun day! :) Great pictures! :) I look like a wet dog, but it was worth it! :) Fun times! Thanks so much for all of your help this year! I really appreciate it! :)
Miss Kristen