Preschool Graduation.............
Dyllan got to be apart of preschool graduation for the 4-5 year old kids moving on up to Kindergarten.. He has one more year in preschool-Speech Therapy until he can move up.. So keep a look out for next years Graduate.. Either way I'm really proud of him. Dyllan still has a long way to go, but you can at least get the jest of what he says now.. As well as he talks a lot more to new people, I'm still thinking abut the whole speech thing.. STRANGER DANGER...
Dyllan's premiere... Walking down to get his diploma
The kids got to choose if they wanted a hand shake or a hug.. Most of the girls did hugs and you guessed it the boys (girls are gross era) got hand shakes.




One of our great mom's brought in this beautiful CAKE and Me and other mom brought in ICE CREAM. Miss Kristen said bring what you may they have to go home with you when its over...
Ice cream, Cake and lots of toppings what a outstanding sugar HIGH..
I had to take a picture of ****** she is Dyllans girl.. She might not know that, but he follows her around. Actually when I was doing this he was going through my camera and had to stop to point her out... I also hear Dyllan's not the only one that's into her..
This is the Graduating class of 2009 PRESCHOOL....
No class can get away without some incriminating photos.. Teachers included in silly, scary faces..
After all the cake and sweets, Miss Kristen trying to get some energy out of them had a dance party.. And if you've been to a wedding with Dyllan he loves to dance... Lets just show you his moves...
The kids got to choose if they wanted a hand shake or a hug.. Most of the girls did hugs and you guessed it the boys (girls are gross era) got hand shakes.
And he's still going....

And going....
And GOING.....
Not done just yet..
And his favorite break dancing...!!!!!
I had to through this in, he would not pose for grandma to get a picture of him in his cap..
I didn't get to see ISIS graduate, they had them at the same time.. So mom got some pics for me.
She got an award for perfect attendance the only one in the class as well as in the family.
Her teacher ordered their hats.. Cheater.. JK
Isis is now a KINDERGARTNER...... yeah.. All but I lose my job next year when she goes to school..
Not done just yet..
And his favorite break dancing...!!!!!
I had to through this in, he would not pose for grandma to get a picture of him in his cap..
I didn't get to see ISIS graduate, they had them at the same time.. So mom got some pics for me.
She got an award for perfect attendance the only one in the class as well as in the family.
Her teacher ordered their hats.. Cheater.. JK
Isis is now a KINDERGARTNER...... yeah.. All but I lose my job next year when she goes to school.. I wanted to give a special thanks to the teachers and Parents for making Dyllan and my first year of preschool so great. Without you I might have gone crazy and maybe taken up drinking... HEAVILY.. ha ha
2 comments:
I so much enjoyed seeing the graduation pictures...I was taking a walk this morning and seeing all the parents meeting up at school for kindergarden with their balloons and cards. Brought back memories.
This is so special and boy can he dance...Must of gotten it from mom...So proud of him and Isis...She is so prissie-I love seeing her grow up...All the kids...It is so neat to see their accomplishments....Happy and sad times!! Love you!!!
Dyllan's graduation was so cute. I bet it was exciting for him. I am glad he has one more year, he is growing up way too fast.
Thanks for adding Zach's birthday to the blog. The pictures are cute. Thanks for all of your help at his party. You definitely helped me out a lot.
Nikki Terry
Post a Comment