Saturday, May 9, 2009
Summer full of birthday swim parties..
Dallan's friend had a birthday party with a huge water slide.. The kids were running around down the slide, sliding down the slip and slid that was connected to the water slid... IT WAS A BLAST.. It was a little hard for the little kids like Dyllan to get up the slide, because it was so tall. But as you know that didn't stop any of them.

After the slide they landed in a kiddie pool and tried throwing balls at each other and they tired to come down the slide and land on the big shamu blow up.
Most of the time it didn't work out..

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA everywhere, I should have taken a picture, but this mom ordered 30, yes I said 30 pizza's. For about 30 people, she had about 10 boxes left when we left.. What a great mom Allan loves pizza more then he loves me..

He had cupcakes for his dessert and on top of it was 8 little baseballs. how cute...
This is his sister and he told me to get her with a cup cake.. I was a lot worse, but I couldn't get any pictures, because she got me back and I had it all over my face, eyes, chest and hands. That and this is my blog I can't have any bad pictures of me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Unbelieveable-that they could get that monster of a slide in their yard! It looks like a lot of fun-even for adults!
Wish I could have seen the cake in the face!
Post a Comment