A night out for a change... The aquatic center.... Anything to do with Animals works for me.. The adventure starts with dinner... I don't eat anything that use to swim so the menu was easy to pick from for me at least (a hamburger)... Isn't strange you would serve fish at an aquatic place. How mean the fish are watching you eat their family.. I'm sorry fishies...

So as you can see the boys are excited to go..

Dinner with the fish.. Some of my family actually ate fish.. John your so mean..

Mom of course was on my side no fish for her, a hamburger and well my dad's stake bone her fave... The bone!!!!!! She's gonna get mad when she sees this picture on here..

And the ADVENTURE BEGINS........ First stop Barbs and Tigers... Dyllan was afraid Allan would put him in with the fish...

White Tigers Born on May 19,2009 how cute are they.. Nap time...

Can you see the fear in Dallan's eyes as there is an alligator behind him.

Dyllan just doesn't want anything to do with pictures, which is you all know weird for him..

Time to hit the showers, Water ride that is. I was ok with going the people I saw didn't look too wet...
No comments:
Post a Comment