JEREMY AND KELLY STAZTER

Such a cute couple.. She never stopped smiling not even for a minute.

My boys always have to have at least one wedding photo together. And I think Dallan is tired of all that.!!!!

The family I need a better picture of that (SELENA)?????

The sad thing was I cut Dyllan out of both pictures.. I also might need a better camera... hint hint, my birthday is coming up really fast....

Josh want a stud...

Proud mother of the Groom...

Couples first dance as man and wife. Or as it should be Wife and man...

Groom and mommy

Cutting the cake, and they were to nice to each other.. They actually feed each other and didn't make a mess.

Ready to go. I love wedding and really want my own, Allan on the other hand hates wedding... :(

And the wedding car... filled to the top with balloons. And a window that says
were gonna do IT....

The start of a new life as one. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
the wedding was beautiful! So glad i got to see you guys again. 1 yr and 9 months until i am home for good!
my word verification was "boozzin' haha
I am so glad you took all these pics...since we did not go..thanks !! You got lots of good pics of everyone
Post a Comment