Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LONG LOST TIMES and FREINDS.......

I joined facebook about 8months ago, but never used it until all of Ronnie's family added me to theirs. Well I have to say A BIG THANK YOU to them. I have been in touch with allot of friends from high school. That I have not talked to in 10-11 years. I also found out that there was a 10year high school reunion I missed last year. Kind of upsetting. But I did get to meet up with my long lost friend Stephany. YEAH.... You don't realize how long its been or how much you miss those days till you go back and reminisce on them.

This is my long lost pal Stephany and she hasn't changed still high school she looks the same and acts the same funny as h***... She does have a new found little ascent from KY...But I love her..
Dallan took a picture of me before I was going to go to lunch. As you can see I changed this shirt was way to hot for 105 degrees.

Sure do miss her and all my friends from school. To all of you out there in computer land, you should all join facebook I will be your first friend....haha...

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I'm so glad that you are reconnecting with your friends...That will be really good for you....BTW I really love the long sleeved blue shirt...I don't usually see you all dressed up...You look wonderful!

Selena said...

don't you love facebook! I'm so glad you found your long lost friend! =-) I love talking to old friends on there! it's great!