In Celebration of the fourth we went to a ROOKIE Cubs vs Ranger game. IT WAS HOT... Here's the little ones getting ready to eat. And I think that's all they did...
Dad trying to show off his hot dog he just inhaled. If you couldn't tell mom got a new hair color. She's not sure about it yet, but its washable.
I finally got a picture of me and Allan. Isn't he hot, well he does need to shave..
I think the baby was dying of heat. We poured water over his head. To keep in cool. Along with t he two snow cones he ate.
And everyone else was staying cool with ice ream and squirt bottles.
My mom yelled at me so many every time I pulled out my camera she doesn't want to be on here any more. Little does she know, she's like in every picture.
The cubs who by the way WON..... YEAH....
After the game we enjoyed the fireworks....
1 comment:
Venus looks good in the hot pink! I also like the dark hair color...Does she like it or not? Boy did it look hot! Nice picture of you and Allan!
Post a Comment