Saturday, June 27, 2009

Party Time For Dyllan 4 YEARS OLD

So Just like Dallan. Dyllan got not just a BirthDAY, but a BirthWEEK. Starting on Thursday his birthday. We went to guess where for Lunch. Daddy took us out to lunch on his break between meetings. What a great dad.
If you look closely you can see the ketchup stain Dallan just got on his brand new shirt. Can't take him anywhere... What are mom's for???? They say
Next We went to grandma's house. She needed to see the joy of her life. Me of course and the boys.
No cupcakes or cake, we had crackers and cheese.. Dyllan's fave...

Later Daddy gave him some presents. All Dyl could say was where's my BIKE.. We didn't even know he knew he was getting one..
He loved his new clothes and shoes...WHY????? you ask.... what kid likes clothes, well if they say TONY HAWK on them.
And now the BIKE.... Lightning McQueen..... YEAH .....
I'd just like to say that we are not as Getto as we may seem letting our boy ride a bike in his shirt, shoes and underwear.



Sorry its sideways. I'm still learning.... Next time I promise to do better..
So these plus the bike are from daddy..

Now we move onto Saturday where the family comes over and cheers on our new est 4 yea old..



New baby Cousin Ethan.... With purple lips... Such a cutie...

Allan and he's not flipping me off. That's a bonus in it self..


Dallan After playing kick ball in the front with the older boys... It was very hot I will say that.
Aunt Nikki Can't buy something for just one. So Dallan got a new shirt too.... His new thing is to make funny faces when you try to get a picture..
The cake, yes its kind of boring, but we just throw this party together today...


And I'm seroius when I said throw it together today.. Bad mom of the year twice I forgot candles. First teh cake at Dallan's birthday now the candles at Dyllan... Someone HELP...

Cousin Zackary stuffing his face with cake..
PRESENT TIME

Two thumbs up he must have loved everything...
TIME TO PLAY


Everyone is starting to get tired.. TIME TO GO......You don't have to go home, but you need to get out of here....



Bye-Bye hope you all had fun.....

2 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

4 yrs already...times flies.... I love his bike...such a big boy bike..looks like he had such a blast !

Veronica said...

Happy birthday Dyllan! I bet he had a blast with the week long celebrations!!! I enjoyed seeing him ride his new bike(I remember the training wheel days)! And of course we can't forget the new clothes to keep them looking nice!!ha ha.....When is mom going to get the cake thing right?!