Its that time again. Dallan is back in baseball as one of Allan's fav team the METS... The season just started the last week of March. Dallan's team (co-coached by Allan) has won 3 games and sadly lost one to coaching error, they say. To start off the year the team had to make a basket to raffle off on opening day. Team mom Danyale and myself picked a movie theme. As the one who put it together I think it was the best.. And here is the final product. I just have to say we have some wonderful parents on our team this year. I could never ask for anything better. Great parents lead to great kids. Our team is destined for Victory.Your favorite and mine Dallan in the front row. (he's there mainly because he's one of the shortest on the team. Also one of the youngest.)
My little 2nd base, pitcher, and catcher. Someday you all with have to come see him in action, you'll want to get his autograph now, since he will be playing pro for the D-backs.
1 comment:
I hear Dallan is a natural...Might see him in the pro's someday!
The gift basket is very nice!
I like the pictures!!!
Post a Comment