Toady was the
HUGE SPRINGTIME CELEBRATION for the kids at Church. They had a day in the sun BBQ over 10 different inflatables for the kids to jump, race and throw. Allan usually likes to leave right after Service, but today he let the kids play because we saw on of Dallan's baseball friends there. The kids had a blast as you could imaging. Here are some pictures of how big if was.



And that was only half the campus....

Little D coming down a slide after jumping in spider man for about 10minutes. And all ready to go back in.

Dyllan rolling down this slide called the Wave of fire. He could not straighten out he just kept rolling down laughing like crazy.

This was Dallan's friend from baseball and hopefully he can come to church with us..
Dallan and Dyllan were trying to throw the footballs in these tiny little holes, Dyllan being so small and the other boys pushing him around made one or two 5 yard shots.
Dallan made some really great 50yards shots with both a football and some baseballs that were thrown in there.


The church I go to tries to make everyday fun and exciting for not just the kids, but the adults as well. The best church I have ever gone too.. I love it, if you want to know more just e-mail me...
1 comment:
Hello-Looks like a blast for the kids!!!
Mike and I are seriously thinking about coming this sunday. What morning service do you attend?
Post a Comment