Happy Easter, Happy day to new life..

Easter is to celebrate a
Resurrection. Jesus died for us, so that we may live. He put his life on the line because he loves us, how many of you can say you would do that for him. Someday he'll be back for us, so while we're here this short time in life we need to prove our love to him. I never could let go, but I'm putting all my worries on him, that he will take them away. He will deal with all my problems and sorrows in his time and in his way. So as you celebrate today, remember that he gave his life for us and was R
esurrected from the dead to make sure we would always believe in him.
MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST... AmenThe boys didn't get to hunt for Easter eggs, we were scheduled to go to the stadium, but since it rained Saturday they cancelled it. But I still think they had fun. We even watched Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler.. It didn't matter as long as we were all together as a family.
Easter???? Where did the bunny come from... Who knows, but he makes great chocolate...Here's the boys basket from Grandma. What a great grandma they have. I would be no where without her. I love you...

He was trying to eat all his candy, but Pipere had to jump in and stop all that. It was her turn to eat, well lick...

Little Dyllan watching as Pipere went after his brother, scheming how he could steal Dallan's candy and get away with it..

Last, but surely no least Allan relaxing with his baby.. Isn't he HOT.... I knew I loved him for a reason..
No comments:
Post a Comment