He says "yes, I cut hair" and points to the spot on his head. You can Hardly tell its cut and It's right where his calic is that makes it even harder to tell. That part of his hair sticks up anyway. Good thing I had boys and not a girl cutting all her hair off. I didn't even know there where scissors in the bathroom. As you may know there are no scissors, razors or cutting materials in little hands way any more.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
CUT IT OUT....................
Your probably wondering what this picture is below. I told Dyllan to go wash his hands while I was doing homework with Dallan. He came out pointing to his hair, I just assumed he got it wet. I brushed him off for a minute to finish with Dallan. After that I went into the bathroom to clean up his mess and found hair all in the sink. I first talked with Dallan, scared I was going to yell at him swears it wasn't him. Then I asked Dyllan thinking I know it couldn't be my little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were very fortunate that he did not go to town on his hair so that you would need to shave his whole head...
What is it with kids, scissors and hair?! <3
Post a Comment