Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ethan has arrived

Ethan is finally here......... He's a few days early he was suppose to enter the world on April 3oth, but he couldn't wait to meet me (haha) I mean his mom and dad. He was born on April 25th a little after 3:00am or so. He is so cute and for this family he's small at 8 1/2lbs. Nikki and Dana's first baby was a 10lb er... We got to meet him for the first time and well, I'm kinda mad he sleep the whole time I was there. I never got to see those grey baby eyes I love so much. Babies are my favorite.. And yes for those of you asking I'm done.. I just love newborns and then the nostalgia wears off after about 6 months of age. Now its your turn to meet my nephew Ethan..
Mommy said no pictures of her. I can't understand why...
Here's me and the little baby boy... This is the part I love, holding little ones and watching them sleep..
Here's Allan with his new nephew and warning him that he's sometimes mean and that he will teach him all the bad things..

And now Dallan with his brand new cousin. Dyllan on the other hand his scared of babies, just like he scared of grasshoppers as Dallan had to say.
More yet to come on little Ethan. He's only been here half a day and he knows he's very loved...
Who on Earth couldn't love this cute little baby..

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Congratulations Auntie!!!

Cute pictures of the baby and you all getting to spend time with him. Our families just keep growing and growing...More opportunties to get together. I love it!