Spongebob everywhere you look from blow ups, to wall paper, to little figurines and don't forget the spongebob play house. Dyllan LOVED it.. HE watches spongebob everyday, every time he See's it on. I try to change the channel before he really see' s it, but it never works. A party in Heaven for the kids.. I just took pictures of everything, So I'll stop talking and just let you see our day..

Do you know all the characters.???. I do, spongebob of coarse, his friends Patrick, Sandy and Squidward, his boss Mr. Krabs and his pet snail Gary..


I could not get Dyllan out of the playhouse jumper, unless I promised him more Spongebob..



The happy family minus one little one who was sleeping.. Aren't they cute.. Well she was mad we took her away from spongebob to take this boring picture.

Little Nikki always posing for what ever camera is on her.. She's been like that since she was born. I think she even posed for her newborn pictures..

The four sisters, isn't it funny the oldest is the shortest and the youngest is the tallest.

Have you had enough spongebob yet.. well sorry there's a lot more.

They played pin the jellyfish in the net... Isis was the winner, Dyllan a far second..

Spongebob the pinata was one of Dyllan's favorite things. It was like his little buddy.

The little party girl as she tried her hardest to hit him. Poking him in they eyes and actually making a small hole.

As for my little baseball/football player. I think he was scared to hit his friend. He loves spongebob so much, maybe even more then Dallan, because he's sure not afraid to hit him.

Nikki came out to show them how it really works, getting out all her stress from the party whacked my Friend and your' s spongebob.

You can see all the kids fought for the candy and there was a lot of candy to fight over. But look who's in the middle of it all. MY DYLLAN

Just some other pictures from the party....... I hope you all had a great day I know we sure did.


2 comments:
have bee there it looks like so much fun! i want to come back to Arizona! I want out of this place! haha, um. only two more years till Russ graduates. I'm counting down. You blog is so fun. It's the only way I can keep up with the family now! Hope all is well!
I can't believe how much you are into Spongebob...I could not have named all the characters...I was so impressed that you knew so much about spongebob. We had a lot of fun today huh?
Post a Comment