Saturday, June 20, 2009

Animal Freenzy

Per Request of my Fans. Here are all my babies. And YES I Mean ALL...... Start of with Julius AKA J.J. I did get some pictures of how skinny he has gotten.. I feel sooooo Bad..












Next is Simba AKA kitty.. He has been doing great. It took them awhile to get use to each other, but now their good friends. Occasionally you can hear them racing around upstairs and attacking one another, All in fun and playing..

Simba is always hanging around in my closet.




















Izzabell AKA Izzy's Turn to shine... She is the
little baby always wanting to be in someones lap

usually mine. She is the baby so Shy
tends to bet her up, she being also the

smallest one can hold her own.















My Biggest baby is Sage AKA Sagey Mae.. The queen of the, the other dogs know not to mess with her. She's the one I've had the longest and my true love..


A little on the hefty side, but don't tell her, she just might BITE....






Shyanne AKA Shy shy Bean.. Allan's little girl. She is
the only one he really spoils and plays with. She a little
on the ruff side of playing that's why he loves her. Allan likes Boxers because they play ruff and jump around. That's what shy does...















Last but not least, my fishies. I have two cat fish, their camera shy so you can't see them. I have two Shark, they like to jump and when you feed them they come up out of the water and try to get the food. I have 3 other fish that I'm just not sure what they are.
I could only get the sharks and one orange fish .











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is ok with J, I don't know what we would do if we lost him. He's the only real thing we have left of our Dad.
Nicole

Veronica said...

Thanks for sharing the rest of your family...I love to see them...Simba is sure pretty...Are the cats getting a long now?

I maybe able to get involved in rescue when I start working from home in the near future...I am hoping to have you involved too so we can work together and support each other...See more on my face book....