
The M
ets would be no where if it weren't for the COACHES and all the Wonderful Parents. This is the first year since
Dallan has started playing ball (2002) that all our parents were there and apart of the team. Its a wonderful feeling when everyone clicks. So THANK YOU parents I love you all and hope you the best next year for those of you moving up..

Coach Travis enjoying his ice cream pool side.. I don't know what's up with that hat either...

The team parents getting their feel of the sun and relaxing in the house with Mexican food and lots of desserts..




For those of you that really know Allan.. This is surprising... He never gets in the pool... And now you can see why.. Look how white he is.



Time to show our appreciation to the team members. With their awards.
Chris-Best closing Pitcher
of the year.
Trey-Vladimir-Best Bad ball hitter
Myles-Best base runner


Kyle- Rookie of the year

C.J.- Hardest swinger
Michael- Hardest Thrower

Marcus-Most Improved

Vincent-Best starting Pitcher
Mikey-Best
outfielder
T.C.- Defensive player of the year
Dallan-best defensive play of the year




I think the kids had
enough celebrating the
achievements. Its time for
MORE SWIMMING..
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I liked the hat by the way...And it was nice to see Alans white skin! HA HA
Post your reception pictures so we can see it from your perspective. You are a great navagator!
Don't be talking crap about the hat... Its a CHICK magnet...
Travis
Post a Comment