Saturday, June 20, 2009

Juluis the Lion is BACK!!!!!!!!!!..............

(Before)---
Its been a long time since I have shaved my cat (J.J.) (After)
he's getting to OLD and FRAGILE. He's 16-17 years old our time so that makes him 112-119 his time. The reason I HAD to SHAVE him was I'm really TIRED of picking up the clumps of fur of my bed and floor. His hair is pretty long, but one good thing is his hair never matts. I'm sure he feels better to, Its getting hot and I know in the summer we all (well most of us) cut our hair shorter. I know I did. This maybe his last hair cut, you might not be able to tell by the pictures but J has been losing weight and is about the size of a toothpick.


He only has half a stomach because of some
kittying around a Woman's stocking and had to have it cut out.
So Julius throws up his food about once a week,
well at least he use to now its every day. We still love him and will be here with him to the end.











The lion of the house...


1 comment:

Veronica said...

I do like the lion look! He is so adorable. I know he is having health problems and is old, but he looks great! How is the new cat doing? I would love to see more pictures!