Wednesday, June 24, 2009
OUR WEEK SO FAR
Allan Has joined our Church Mens Softball team. I would like to start off by saying He was injured worse on the Church league then playing real rough and tough softball tournements. He ran to third and slide in to make the bag before the tag. He made it, that's all the good I can say about that. The third baseman was suppose to be a churching going man, who kneed Allan in the head, stepped on his hand and tagged him in the face, as he let Allan get up he said that he was Smarter and better then Allan. I was happily surprised in Allan he kind of let it go since this was a church league, but if it wasn't all H*** would have broken out... Sorry...
The boys wanted to do something nice for Grandma, since she is our summer fun. She makes us lunch almost everyday and lets us go swimming even when she doesn't want too. The best mom ever..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooooo that knee looks like it HURTS! ouch!! Those flowers were really sweet and pretty!
Doesn't sound like a nice church experience...Funny to hear about the abuse he went through...You are a good narrator!I love to hear your stories!
The flowers are very pretty...Are you ready to see more of my flowers yet...This time Sunflowers...I know how much you love my garden!!!ha ha
Post a Comment