Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ryan & Brianna Reid

What a BEAUTIFUL couple....JUNE 12th, 2009...... They are now starting the first day of the rest of their lives as one. I Love weddings and someday I might have my dream wedding..Just keep looking for something in the mail between now and 20years..
Selena (my cousin) took this wonderful picture of the newlywed Couple.
I try to take a photo at every wedding with just my boys..Today they weren't very happy. Dyllan wanted to dance and Dallan, well he just wasn't having any pictures.

The two barefoot flower girls. Lana and Madison.
The grooms wonderful parents and my aunt. As well as Dyllan who finally got to dance and was so happy he had to be in every picture I tired to take.
No..... I don't know what's up with the gang signs.

Bride and Groom with their first dance as husband and wife.

I had to get a shot of the back of her dress, It was beautiful and she looked gorgeous..
There was no throwing of the cake or making a mess, just a cute in love gesture. What it's like to be in love..



To All the Wonderful Couples Who were There....

Then My Beautiful MOM
Last was tossing of the garter....Which just to let you Bri forgot to put on till the Reception...
And the man to catch it was Jeremy who is the next to marry. JULY 19th, 2009...

2 comments:

Veronica said...

You take better picture than I do!!! Do you think I need a new camera? Can I blame it on the Camera? ha ha

Veronica said...

Also I love the pictures you capured of Dyllan! He was enjoying it!!!